Simon & O’Rourke is your Houston car accident law firm. We represent people injured while driving on the freeways, roadway, and bridges of this vast city.
If you were injured in an auto accident in the City of Houston, you have found the right law firm to help you.
“Houston, we have a problem.”
An industrial work place can be extremely dangerous.
Houston is a great city and area. Unfortunately, many factors make it likely that a lot of people in the area will be involved in an automobile accident or car wreck. As a result, many people in the Houston area will suffer financial and physical damages and will need a lawyer to assist them.
If you were involved in an auto accident, Simon & O’Rourke is prepared to assist you.
Call now at 281-667-4081 for a free consultation.
Do not settle for less than what your case is worth!
We will file a lawsuit if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
Contact us today for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer from our firm.
Factors that impact driving in Houston
- Houston is one of the largest cities in the United States;
- Houston has the fourth largest population in America
- Houston has a large and ever expanding footprint;
- Houston has an extensive subdivision network;
- Houston has limited mass transit in comparison to the other large cities in America;
- The Houston area population has an auto and commuter culture;
- The Houston area has widely dispersed areas such as the Medical Center, the Museum District, the Downtown area, the Galleria/shopping district area, Katy, Spring, and Clear Lake