Car Wreck Info:
Check-List if you are Involved in an accident
- Call the police so that an accident report will be created
- Take photographs while waiting for the police
- DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE DRIVER THAT HIT YOU!
- Get contact information from any witnesses
- Cooperate with the responding police officer when he/she arrives
- Get a report number from the responding officer
- CALL Simon – O’Rourke at 281-667-4081
- Note: Do not give a statement to an insurance adjuster without talking to your lawyer
- Repair of your vehicle
- Rental car payment
- Payment for diminshed value to your car
- Past and future Medical Bills
- Payment for lost wages due to inability to work
- Pain and suffering
- Nursing care
- Compensaiont for loss of quality of life due to injury
- Damages for loss of limbs
- Damages for other permanent injuries
Types of Auto Cases we Handle
- Car wreck
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Pedestrian – Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Auto – Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
If you have been hurt in a car wreck or auto accident, you need an aggressive law firm with a proven record on you side.
You need REAL LAWYERS for REAL RESULTS!
You need Simon – O’Rourke on your side!
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, you need help to ensure that you are properly protected.
The insurance company for the negligent party will be represented by a professional claims handler, adjuster or lawyer. Their job will be to ensure that the insurance company pays as little as possible.
Awards and Recognitions
Our attorneys have over 27 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims, including claims for injuries arising from:
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Defective auto parts
- Red light and stop sign accidents
You need someone who knows the law as well as the tactics that are used to deny injured people of the recovery they deserve.
Our attorneys pursue maximum compensation for auto accident victims, including compensation for damages such as medical expenses, rehabilitation, pain and suffering and lost wages. If an insurance settlement cannot be reached that is in the best interest of our client, we will aggressively pursue a verdict at trial.
We thoroughly investigate to determine who is liable and seek financial compensation from all available sources, including the insurance companies of negligent drivers as well as uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage on the policies of injury victims.
We handle all of the aftermath of a car accident for our injured clients. From dealing with complex insurance policy issues to working with experts to determine your current and future needs, we will handle it all so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Our attorneys seek compensation from all available sources, including the insurance policies of negligent drivers, the manufacturers of defective parts and uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage. We will skillfully pursue compensation that takes care of you now and in the future.
It is our opinion that too many law firms are unwilling and unable to take cases to trial. At Simon – O’Rourke, if a fair settlement that is not in our clients’ interests cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to a lawsuit.
We do not merely file lawsuits as a negotiation tactic, we file lawsuits with the willingness to take a case to verdict. We will not hesitate to seek a verdict at trial that covers damages such as past and current medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and rehabilitation costs.
SIMON O’ROURKE CAN…
Help You File A Claim against the person whose negligence resulting in you being injured
The accident wasn’t your fault, so why should you be stuck with all the hospital bills, rehabilitation costs, insurance claims, and more?
When you are dealing with an injury, your medical bills can become complicated. You may need emergency care, surgery, rehabilitation, and therapy. Costs can stack up and the hospital bills aren’t always paid in full by insurance carriers. That’s where Simon O’Rourke can step in to help you receive the treatment and compensation you deserve.
SIMON O’ROURKE CAN… Take you through the process
- Open a claim with the insurance company
- Investigating the accident
- Setting up and attending medical appointments
- Negotiating to see if the claim can be resolved prior to filing a lawsuit
- filing a lawsuit
- Conducting legal discovery (depositions, records requests)
- Prepare and present your case for Mediation
- preparation for trial trial
When you hire us, we will guide you through every step of the process of handling your case. We’ll begin with your free initial consultation to determine the details of the case and what damages we can recover.
Most courts also require mediation, which is a good-faith effort to meet face-to-face to resolve the case. We will assist with Mediation. If the case is not settled by mediation, we will take it to trial.